All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to achieve procurement excellence today and evolve to be ready for tomorrow Procurement entrepreneurship pays. High-performing procurement teams can deliver huge value to their companies regardless of industry.
- Author BiographyPETER SPILLER is a Principal in McKinsey's Frankfurt office and leader of the firm's EMEA purchasing and supply management practice, serving clients in the automotive, telecommunications, and high-tech sectors on operations transformations and strategy. NICOLAS REINECKE is a Tenured Expert Principal in McKinsey's Hamburg office. He is part of the EMEA operations leadership team, focusing on supply management and operations topics across industries and geographies. DREW UNGERMAN is a Director in McKinsey's Dallas office and leads the firm's Americas purchasing and supply management practice. He advises clients across the health care value chain on strategy and operations. HENRIQUE TEIXEIRA is a Principal in McKinsey's S???o Paulo office. He is the leader of the firm's Latin America purchasing and supply management practice and sourcing center.
- Author(s)Drew Ungerman,Henrique Teixeira,Nicolas Reinecke,Peter Spiller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.