All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's real world experience during the course of her career in supply management, engineering, and as a project management professional, this guide demonstrates a proven approach to using project management strategies, tools, and techniques to consistently create successful procurement practices that go beyond mere cost savings.
- Author BiographyDiana Lindstrom has more than 25 years of experience as an electrical engineer and project manager working in electrical power, facilities management, design, construction, and maintenance. As a former certified Project Management Professional (PMP(R)), she managed projects ranging from small designs in electrical system transmission substations to large construction projects in various industries.Having gained considerable procurement experience writing specifications, using win-win negotiating to obtain contract work, and actually performing simple to fairly complex procurements previously as a project manager, she became interested in developing a new career in supply management. As such, Diana was hired by a major telecommunications company as a strategic sourcing manager. In this role, her average procurement was $100 million spend per year her and largest was $250 million/year. Utilizing her unique skill set, she implemented programs which saved the company millions of dollars each year.Ms. Lindstrom earned her Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from San Diego State University after four years of honorable service in the United States Navy. She earned her PMP from the Project Management Institute (PMI). Diana has been a member of PMI, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and continues to be a member of the Institute of Supply Management (ISM).
- Author(s)Diana Lindstrom
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Note47 illustrations, figures, tables and images
- Weight558 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.