All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionExamining industry studies in terms of their operational, structural, strategic, and political context, this title focuses on trends in managing for complex outcomes.
- Author BiographyNigel Caldwell is a Research Fellow at the University of Bath School of Management. His research examines contracting for complex bundles of products and services, the risks inherent in such complex performance and the optimum incentives for such contracts. Nigel is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management. Mickey Howard is Associate Professor in Supply Chain Management at the University of Exeter Business School. His research examines innovation and supply management across sectors including automotive, aerospace, marine, telecoms and IT systems. He regularly publishes in the International Journal of Operations & Production Management and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Business Organizations and Networks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMickey Howard,Nigel Caldwell
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.