All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the methods and technologies used in dairy and egg farming. A global look at the farming industry, combining Science, Geography, and Economics to answers questions about diary and egg farming. How did dairy farms develop? What methods do organic farmers use?
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced writer for young adults. She has written over 100 nonfiction books on a variety of topics. Jane has a first class degree in English Literature and an M. Phil in History of Art and is currently a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Oxford Brookes University. She has two sons and three stepsons and lives in Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Jane Bingham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: The Technology of Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £7.80Trending at £7.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.01
- £2.99Trending at £3.39
- £8.85Trending at £12.40
- £9.70Trending at £10.52
- £13.46Trending at £16.53
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.