Producing Fashion: Commerce, Culture, and Consumers by University of Pennsylvania Press (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- £7.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProducing Fashion looks to the past, revealing the rationale behind style choices, while explaining how the interplay of custom, invented traditions, and sales imperatives continue to drive innovation in the fashion industries.
- Author BiographyRegina Lee Blaszczyk is Professor of Business History and Leadership Chair in the History of Business and Society at the University of Leeds. Her books include the award-winning Imagining Consumers: Design and Innovation from Wedgwood to Corning and Major Problems in American Business History: Documents and Essays.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHagley Perspectives on Business & Culture
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note30 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRegina Lee Blaszczyk
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.