Product Engineering: Tools and Methods Based on Virtual Reality by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by books2buy_ltd
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionContains an edited version of the lectures and selected contributions presented during the Advanced Summer Institute (ASI) on 'Product Engineering: Tools and Methods based on Virtual Reality' held at Chania (Greece), 30th May - 6th June 2007.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIntelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1028 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAngelos Amditis,Doru Talaba
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.