All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessfully managed product information for mass customization avoids disclosure of how these systems work. This is the first book to provide a holistic recognition of the essential aspects of an IT-supported product configuration system. It reveals the basic building blocks of these systems and their operational and strategic implications.
- Author BiographyCIPRIANO FORZA is Professor of Operations Management and General Management at Padova University, Italy, and Teacher of Research Methodology at the European Institute of Advanced Studies in Management, Italy. He has been a consultant to national and international companies on product variety management, costs management and information management. He has contributed articles to some of the leading Operations Management journals. FABRIZIO SALVADOR is Professor of Operations Management at the Instituto de Empresa Business School, Adjunct professor at the Zaragoza Logistics Center and Research Affiliate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His research on mass customization and product configuration has been published in leading Operations Management journals. He regularly teaches mass customization in post-graduate and executive programs, and he has helped numerous companies in the implementation of mass customization techniques.
- Author(s)Cipriano Forza,Fabrizio Salvador
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.