CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.84
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to the understanding of product innovation - how it takes place and how it affects firms and the economy. This book links product innovation to interactive learning and to the performance of firms. It studies the interconnections between these three elements on the basis of unique data sets and detailed case studies.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleResearch on Technological Innovation, Management & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBengt-Ake Lundvall,J.L. Christensen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.