Consider these sponsored items
- £23.63Was:£27.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book presents interviews with nearly 100 leading product managers from all over the world. Authors Richard Banfield, Martin Eriksson, and Nate Walkingshaw draw on decades of experience in product design and development to capture the approaches, styles, insights, and techniques of successful product managers.
- Author BiographyThe CEO and Co-Founder of Boston-Based User Experience Agency Fresh Tilled Soil, Richard Banfield wears the strategic hat around the office. He's worked his way up the web marketing food chain, starting with online ad sales at MultiChoice, Africa's largest TV and Internet media business. Richard was in the thick of it during the heady dot-com years, founding Acceleration, an international e-marketing business headquartered in London. He has never met a whiteboard he didn't like. Martin Eriksson is a product management professional with 20 years experience building leading online products, from small startups to global brands, such as Monster and The Financial Times. He is the founder of ProductTank, a global meetup for product people with over 10,000 members across fifty cities worldwide. He is also the co-founder of Mind The Product, which is both a top ten blog for product management and the world's largest product management and design conference, with annual events in San Francisco and London.
- Author(s)Martin Eriksson,Nate Walkingshaw,Richard Banfield
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/06/2017
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.