Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionProduct Lifecycle Management (2nd edition) explains what Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is, and why it's needed. It describes the environment in which products are developed, realised and supported, and looks at the basic components and implementation of PLM.
- Author BiographyJohn Stark started working in product development in 1979. In the 1980s he worked in computer aided design, product data management, and business process improvement. He has worked as a consultant to companies in the product development and support area since the mid-1980s; first for Coopers & Lybrand, then as an independent consultant.
- Author(s)John Stark
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDecision Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteXXII, 562 p.
- Weight884 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.