Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the area of unpaced, unbalanced production lines. This book includes a discussion of how designing these lines can be made more efficient by taking advantage of inherent imbalance, for example operators who work at different speeds - a concept which has traditionally been seen as an obstacle to efficient production.
- Author BiographySabry Shaaban France, Associate professor in the Department of Finance and Operations, ESC Rennes School of Business. Sarah Hudson France, Lecturer and researcher, ESC Rennes School of Business.
- Author(s)Sabry Shaaban,Sarah Hudson
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Weight190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.