All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.95Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe book contains aspects of production, genetics and breeding of Capsicum species with emphasis on fruit quality, yield and its nutritional characteristics among with some specific chapters focusing on breeding and physiological features of potted ornamental Chili and responses to abiotic stress and postharvest of fruits.
- Author BiographyDr. Elizanilda Ramalho do Rego and Dr. Mailson Monteiro de Rego are both Doctors in Genetics and Plant Breeding by the Federal University of Vicosa, acting as Associate professors in Agronomy at Federal University of Paraiba, in Brazil. Dr. Fernando Luiz Finger is PhD in Horticulture by the Ohio State University, working as Associate Professor of Plant Sciences at Federal University of Vicosa, in Brazil.
- Author(s)Elizanilda Ramalho Do Rego,Fernando Luiz Finger,Mailson Monteiro Do Rego
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; 23 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 134 p. 25 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.