CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.84
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrates occupational health and safety, human resource management, environmental management, and engineering to provide a whole-business approach to effective safety management. This book helps companies to reduce and manage risk by providing, analysing and improving systems in place within the company.
- Author BiographyTania Mol is a Human Resource Management Consultant. She has provided consultancy services to Australian businesses in Human Resource management functions, including recruitment and selection, performance management, industrial relations, occupational health and safety, and training.
- Author(s)Tania Mol
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.