All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is as a basic primer for maintaining all types of boundaries during the professional relationship, from legal boundaries and policies governing behaviour to rules surrounding confidentiality. The book offers practical advice and suggestions for how to judge boundaries and for how to manage a situation where boundaries have been crossed.
- Author BiographyFrank Cooper is a freelance trainer specialising in professional boundaries in social care, and has over 16 years' experience as a social care professional. He previously also taught in the fields of volunteer training and drugs awareness, and has developed accredited courses in his chosen fields. His website can be found at www.professionalboundariesinsocialwork.com.
- Author(s)Frank Cooper
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.