All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides clear mapping to Level 1 VRQ units on the revised QCF while maintaining a clear, easy to follow style and the popular pedagogical features such as 'Chefs Tips', Health & Safety and 'Quality Points'. This title boasts updated images and recipes, expanded information on careers and the catering industry, extended glossary.
- Author BiographyNeil Rippington has worked in hospitality education for 12 years as a Chef Lecturer, Quality Manager and Curriculum Manager. He is currently Head of the Centre for Hospitality and Food Studies at the Colchester Institute (CoVE) of which Gary Rhodes is the Patron.
- Author(s)Neil Rippington
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight608 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £51.96
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £13.90Trending at £18.98
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.