All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe crisis of incivility plaguing today's workplace calls for an approach to communication that restores respect and integrity to interpersonal encounters in organizational life. The book argues the practice of professions in contemporary organizations as well as a communicative ethic of professional civility.
- Author BiographyJanie M. Harden Fritz received her PhD in communication arts from the University of Wisconsin. She is professor in the Department of Communication & Rhetorical Studies at Duquesne University. She is co-editor (with Becky L. Omdahl) of Problematic Relationships in the Workplace Volumes 1 and 2 (Peter Lang, 2006, 2012), co-editor (with S. Alyssa Groom) of Communication Ethics and Crisis (2012), and co-author (with Ronald C. Arnett and Leeanne M. Bell) of Communication Ethics Literacy: Dialogue and Difference (2009). She is a past president of the Eastern Communication Association and the Religious Communication Association.
- Author(s)Janie M. Harden Fritz
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £13.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.