All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican high schools have never been under more pressure to reform: student populations are more diverse than ever, resources are limited, and teachers are expected to teach to high standards for all students. With wide-ranging implications, this text looks into teacher communities.
- Author BiographyMilbrey W. McLaughlin is the David Jacks Professor of Education and Public Policy, annd Joan E. Talbert is the senior research scholar at Stanford University, where they codirect the Center for Research on the Context of Teaching. With David Cohen, they are coauthors of Teaching For Understanding.
- Author(s)Joan E. Talbert,Milbrey Wallin McLaughlin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 line drawings, 8 tables
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.