CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.46
About this product
- DescriptionBased on lessons learned from the ASSET programme, a national project to develop a competence-based model of curriculum and assessment, this text presents a research based description of a possible future for higher education and for education of the profession.
- Author BiographyRichard Winter is a Professor of Education at Anglia Polytechnic. He helps to co-edit the journal 'Teaching in Higher Education' and is a member of the national advisory panel on vocational education of the Committee of Vice Chancellors nad Principals and the expert panel on assessment of the Higher Education Quality Council. Maire Maisch has worked in the social work field for the past eighteen years. She is Principal Lecturer in Social Work Education and is responsible for the BSc in Social Work at Anglia Polytechnic University.
- Author(s)Maire Maisch,Richard Winter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/1996
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.