All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship between technological change, society and the law, and the powerful role that computers and computer professionals play in a technological society. It is designed to accompany the BCS Professional Examination Core Diploma Module: Professional Issues in Information Systems Practice.
- Author BiographyFrank Bott has previously lectured at the University of Missouri and been Head of the University of Wales' Computer Science Department. He now lectures there part-time, and is an active member of The British Computer Society.
- Author(s)Frank Bott
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Computer Society
- Out-of-print date13/05/2016
- Content Note24 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight532 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £13.53
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.16
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £11.68Trending at £14.99
- £10.55Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.