All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a resource on the educational development of the American military profession. Including nearly 140 entries from 65 authors, it covers the origins and major developments of all major institutions as well as presenting sketches of influential personalities.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM E. SIMONS was commissioned in the U.S. Air Force, rising to Colonel rank. After teaching history at the USAF Academy, service at the Pentagon, and two years in the Office of Assistant Secretary of Defense, he retired and joined the RAND Corporation where he conducted research on regional security and defense issues. His most recent books include his collaboration on The Limits of Coercive Diplomacy, 2nd ed. (1994) and Soldiers for Peace (1996).
- Author(s)William E. Simons
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.