All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA significant barrier to successful juvenile intervention is misconduct committed against juveniles by the persons employed to help them. This book explores the nature of employee-on-youth misconduct, its extent, its consequences, factors that increase its occurrence, and potential solutions to the problem.
- Author BiographyLee Mike Johnson is Associate Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice in the Department of Sociology at William Paterson University. His publications include Criminal Justice System Involvement and Continuity of Youth Crime: A Longitudinal Analysis in Youth & Society, as well as an edited book on connecting practical experience and academics in corrections, for which he authored the chapter on working with juvenile offenders. His past experience includes working as a staff member in a residential juvenile treatment program and teaching at the University of West Georgia.
- Author(s)Joycelyn M. Pollock,Lee Michael Johnson,Michael C. Braswell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnderson Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.90
- £2.98Trending at £5.83
- £29.89Trending at £33.11
- £25.00Trending at £29.59
- £10.76Trending at £10.98
- £14.02Trending at £16.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.