CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPresidential hopefuls frequently claim they are qualified because their job experience is the same as a great president. However they ignore the failed presidents who shared the same pathway. This book evaluates all the presidents systematically to determine how prior professional experience influences presidential performance.
- Author BiographyTheresa Marchant-Shapiro is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Southern Connecticut State University, USA. She teaches courses in leadership and mass political behavior. She recently published Statistics for Political Analysis. Her current research addresses how the roles of leaders change in the context of overlapping organizations.
- Author(s)Theresa Marchant-Shapiro
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.