All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- Author(s)Joy Egbert,Mary F. Roe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. Dedications. Chapter 1: Service to the profession. Chapter 2: Presentations. Chapter 3: Reviewing and editing manuscripts. Chapter 4: Writing reviews of published academic books, trade books, and media. Chapter 5: Arranging collaborative/action research. Chapter 6: Serving in offices and on committees. Chapter 7: Advising and mentoring students and colleagues. Chapter 8: Outreach, advocacy, and community service. Chapter 9: Grants and fundraising. Chapter 10: Writing references and other service. Chapter 11: Developing a Service Orientation. Appendix.
- Author BiographyJoy Egbert is Professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning at Washington State University, Pullman. Mary Roe is Professor and Department Head for the School of Teacher Education and Leadership at Utah State University, Logan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.