All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative guide to extending SharePoint's power with cloud-based services If you want to be part of the next major shift in the IT industry, you'll want this book.
- Author BiographyThe authors all work for the Developer and Platform Evangelism (DPE) team at Microsoft. They spend most of their time developing SharePoint and cloud-based applications and working with customers and partners. Collectively, they have coauthored many books and articles and regularly present at conferences, both domestically and internationally. STEVE FOX is the Director of Developer & Platform Evangelism (DPE) for SharePoint and Windows Azure. He regularly speaks to developers about SharePoint, Offi ce, and cloud development, at both domestic and international conferences. Steve has authored many articles and books, including Beginning SharePoint 2010 Development (Wrox, 2010) and Developing Microsoft SharePoint Applications on Windows Azure (MSPress, 2011). He has worked at Microsoft for 12 years and currently lives in Seattle, Washington. DONOVAN FOLLETTE is a Sr. Technical Evangelist for Microsoft with more than 25 years of experience developing enterprise business applications on a variety of platforms. He currently specializes in helping to enable developers in building integrated line-of-business (LOB) solutions with Microsoft Offi ce and SharePoint 2010. GIRISH RAJA is a Technical Evangelist at Microsoft's Redmond campus. In this role, Girish helps the community learn various development features of SharePoint and provides guidance for building applications using its platform. He also works on demonstrating how well SharePoint integrates with other Microsoft technologies through his blog and various channel9 videos. Prior to this role, he was an Evangelist for Dynamics CRM. PAUL STUBBS is a Microsoft Technical Evangelist for Azure, SharePoint, and Office, where he focuses on the information worker development community around SharePoint and Offi ce, Silverlight, and cloud computing. He has authored several books on solution development using Microsoft Offi ce, SharePoint, and Silverlight, as well as several articles for MSDN Magazine , and has also spoken at Microsoft Tech-Ed, PDC, SharePoint Conference, DevConnections, and MIX conferences. Paul has also worked as a Senior Program Manager on Visual Studio in Redmond, Washington. Paul is a Microsoft Certifi ed Trainer (MCT) and frequently participates in the developer community on the Microsoft forums. Visit Paul's blog at blogs.msdn.com/pstubbs for deep SharePoint developer information.
- Author(s)Donovan Follette,Girish Raja,Paul Stubbs,Steven Fox
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight659 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.