All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and practical guide explores professional values in nursing, helping you to develop safe, compassionate, person-centred and evidence-based nursing practice.
- Author BiographyLesley Baillie is an experienced nurse, researcher and educator with a particular interest in caring practices, professional values and dignity in care. She is Professor of Clinical Nursing Practice in a joint post with London South Bank University, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and the Florence Nightingale Foundation. Dr Sharon Black is an experienced nurse, educator and researcher with an interest in professional nursing practice including mentorship, nursing older people and stroke rehabilitation. She is Programme Lead for Nursing and Care Specialities at Oxford Brookes University.
- Author(s)Lesley Baillie,Sharon Black
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
- £7.54Trending at £9.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.