All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor clinicians who work therapeutically with clients in forensic settings, the capacity to maintain boundaries is critical to safety as well as good treatment outcomes. The contributors to this multi-disciplinary book address the challenges of establishing boundaries in forensic settings to support practitioners in this aspect of their work.
- Author BiographyAnne Aiyegbusi is Deputy Director of Nursing, Specialist and Forensic Services, West London Mental Health NHS Trust and Visiting Fellow at Buckinghamshire New University. She has provided clinical and academic nursing leadership in forensic services for many years, generating psychosocial nursing practices, education, research and publications. Anne is co-editor of Therapeutic Relationships with Offenders and The Therapeutic Milieu Under Fire, both published by JKP. Gillian Kelly is Consultant Nurse within the Women's Directorate, Specialist and Forensic Services, West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Her interests include working with women in secure care, the psychodynamics of forensic mental health nursing and the use of a systems-psychodynamic approach to examining organisations.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleForensic Focus
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAnne Aiyegbusi,Gillian Kelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.