All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a fresh look at professions - their history and sociology, and at the nature both of professional practice and professional competence.
- Author BiographyGraham Cheetham, former Senior Policy Adviser, The Department for Education and Skills (UK Government) and Tutor in Human Resource Development, University of Leicester, UK and the late Geoff Chivers, former Professor of Professional Development, Loughborough University, UK
- Author(s)Geoff Chivers,Graham Cheetham
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.