Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Mommy is designed as a guide for women who are trying to combine the life of the mind with the joys of motherhood. The authors tackle these issues not only during the infant/toddler stages, but also follow the demands of motherhood all the way through the empty nest.
- Author BiographyRachel Connelly is the Bion R. Cram Professor of Economics at Bowdoin College and the mother of four children. An economist specializing in labor and economic demography, she has spent her research time, investigating the intersections between work and family life, her teaching time inspiring generations of Bowdoin students, and her home time reveling in child-centric chaos. Kristen Ghodsee is the John S. Osterwies Associate Professor of Gender and Women's Studies at Bowdoin College and was a single mother during the tenure process. She has received numerous honors for her work, including grants from Fulbright, and the National Science Foundation, as well as residential fellowships at Harvard University and the Princeton Institute for Advanced Study.
- Author(s)Kristen Ghodsee,Rachel Connelly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.