All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionSexual health is an essential part of maintaining professional relationships in ministry. Focusing on implications for the practice of ministry, this book engages all dimensions of theological education and academic disciplines.
- Author BiographyPatricia Beattie Jung is professor of Christian ethics and Oubri A. Poppele Professor of Health and Welfare Ministries at Saint Paul School of Theology, Kansas City, Missouri.Darryl W. Stephens holds a Ph.D. in Christian Ethics from Emory University and has taught Christian ethics and evangelism at Candler School of Theology. He is an ordained deacon and former Assistant General Secretary for Advocacy and Sexual Ethics for the General Commission on the Status and Role of Women in The United Methodist Church.
- Author(s)Darryl W. Stephens,Patricia Beattie Jung
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.