Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.40Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £11.02Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionEach chapter in this book presents a unique case study evaluating a political leader or leaders. The contributors present research evaluating relationships between personality, leadership, decision-making and behaviour among political leaders.
- Author BiographyOFER FELDMAN is Associate Professor of Social Psychology and Politics at Naruto University. He is the author, editor, or co-editor of seven books, including Politically Speaking (Praeger, 1998) and Beyond Public Speech and Symbols (Praeger, 2000). LINDA O. VALENTY is Assistant Professor of Political Science at San Jose State University. She has authored journal articles and book chapters on political behavior, political psychology, public policy.
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notereferences, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLinda O. Valenty,Ofer Feldman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.