Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMireille Hildebrandt,Serge Gutwirth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. General Introduction and Overview: M. Hildebrandt, S. Gutwirth; 2. Defining profiling: a new type of knowledge?: M.Hildebrandt; 3. General description of the process of behavioural profiling: A.Canhoto, J Backhouse; 4. The Role of algorithms in profiling: B. Anrig, W. Browne, M. Gasson; 5. Behavioural biometric profiling and Ambient Intelligence: A.Yannopoulos, V. Andronikou, T. Varvarigou; 6. Personalisation and Its Influence on Identities, Behaviour and Social Values: S. van der Hof, C. Prins; 7. Biometric Profiling: Opportunities and Risks: V. Andronikou, A. Yannopoulos, T. Varvarigou; 8. Profiling and Location-Based Services (LBS): L. Fritsch; 9. Collecting Data for the Profiling of Web Users: E. Benoist; 10. User Profiling for Attention Support for School and Work: T. Nabeth; 11. Profiling of customers and consumers- customer loyalty programs and scoring practices: M. Kamp, B. Korffer, M. Meints; 12. Profiling in employment situations (fraud): N. Leopold, M. Meints; 13. Cogitas, ergo sum. The Role of data protection law and non-discrimination law in group profiling in the private sector. W. Schreurs, M. Hildebrandt, E. Kindt, M. Vanfleteren. 14. Regulating Profiling in a Democratic Constitutional State: S. Gutwirth, P. De Hert; 15. Profiling and the Identitiy of the European citizen: M. Hildebrandt; 16. Knowing Me, Knowing You- Profiling, Privacy and the Public Interest: R. Brownsword; 17. Concise conclusions: Citizens out of Control: M. Hildebrandt, S. Gutwirth; Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.