Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a new political economy, enabling us to see, understand and advocate a diverse economy beyond capitalism and socialism.
- Author BiographyDave Elder-Vass teaches sociology and digital economies at Loughborough University. Before returning to academic life he was a senior IT technology manager in the private sector. This book brings together his expertise in digital technology and its use in business with his academic work on economic sociology and particularly the relation of gifts to the conventional economy. His previous publications include The Causal Power of Social Structures (Cambridge, 2010) and The Reality of Social Construction (Cambridge, 2012).
- Author(s)Dave Elder-Vass
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.