All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Profit From Science, author George Danner presents solutions to the big problems that modern business face-solutions that are grounded in logic and empiricism. This book instructs business leaders in how to add the discipline and technical precision of the scientific method to their strategic planning and decision making.
- Author BiographyGeorge Danner is President of Business Laboratory, LLC, an award-winning consultancy that uses the very latest scientific techniques and methods to improve the performance of mid-size and large organizations through problem solving, the optimization of existing practices, and advanced forecasting. George specializes in the application of agent-based simulation modeling, Monte Carlo simulation. George has 30 years of experience in corporate strategy, specifically operational and financial analysis, across a wide variety of industries: manufacturing, energy, telecommunications, transportation, and financial services. Prior to founding Business Laboratory, George held executive positions at nGenera Corporation, Industrial Science LLC (as founder), and Arthur Andersen. Business Laboratory clients include BP, Sun Microsystems, Schlumberger, Manpower, Target Corporation, AstraZeneca, TIAA-CREF, National Grid (UK), TD Ameritrade, Schlumberger, and the US Navy. George has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University and a Master of Science in Management from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)George Danner,Tony Lowe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.25
- £40.00Trending at £49.07
- £12.19Trending at £14.14
- £33.99Trending at £42.31
- £11.15Trending at £14.89
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.