All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the scandals that plague American corporations, and shows how companies can reverse the resulting mistrust. This book describes the convergence of cultural and business trends that has led to corporate scandals. It asserts that American culture has abandoned its old tradition of enlightened self-interest, of 'doing well by doing good'.
- Author BiographyDaniel Yankelovich is chairman of Viewpoint Learning, of Public Agenda, and of DYG, Inc.. He is best known for his work in the field of social values and public opinion and has served on the boards of numerous corporations, including CBS, Educational Testing Service, Diversified Energies, Loral Space & Communications, and US West.
- Author(s)Daniel Yankelovich
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Future of American Democracy Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b&w illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.