CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionShows you a long term, structured approach to cost reduction through smart procurement practices. This guide explains the philosophy and psychology of buying; buying concepts, tools and techniques; changes that deliver cost reduction; market testing; outsourcing and insourcing; negotiation and the legal aspects; and, e-procurement.
- Author BiographyMike Buchanan has 25 years of senior-level experience in procurement, almost all within major private sector organizations, in many market sectors. He is now a highly successful procurement consultant - and the Chief Executive of a UK-based procurement consultancy, LPS.
- Author(s)Mike Buchanan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.