Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph Ellin,Michael S. Pritchard,Wade L. Robison
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Biomedicine, Ethics and Society
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI: Professional Ethics.- Professional Responsibility: An Introduction.- Professional Responsibility and the Responsibility of Professions.- Professionalization: The Intractable Plurality of Values.- Moral Responsibility in Professional Ethics.- Professionals, Clients, and Others.- II: Business Ethics.- Business Ethics: An Introduction.- Is Action Within the Law Morally Sufficient in Business?.- The Theoretical Twist to Irresponsibility in Business.- A Laissez Faire Approach to Business Ethics.- The Business of Ethics.- The Moral Status of Bluffing and Deception in Business.- The Social Business of Business.- III: Professionals In A Corporate Setting.- Moral Leadership in the Corporate Setting.- Accountability and the Bureaucratization of Corporations.- Evaluating Codes of Professional Ethics.- Professional Autonomy and Employers' Authority.- Freedom of Expression in the Corporate Workplace: A Philosophical Inquiry.- Whistleblowing: Its Nature and Justification.- On the Rights of Professionals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.