Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionMost texts on logic or discrete math fail to show why math and logic are fundamental tools for programmers. Program Construction illustrates the importance of math and logic to programming, providing a complete, self--contained account of the principles of logical reasoning.
- Author BiographyRoland Backhouse leads the Foundations of Programming research group at the University of Nottingham. He returned to the UK in 1999 after spending 13 years in the Netherlands, 9 of which as professor at Eindhoven University of Technology (the institution that pioneered the style of reasoning and construction of programs that forms the basis for this book).
- Author(s)Roland C. Backhouse
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.