Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers both a conceptual and practical introduction to program evaluation and performance measurement for public and non-profit organizations.
- Author BiographyJames C. McDavid (PhD, Indiana, 1975) is a professor of Public Administration at the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada. He is a specialist in program evaluation, performance measurement, and performance management. He has conducted extensive research and evaluations focusing on federal, state, provincial, and local governments in the United States and Canada. His published research has appeared in the American Journal of Evaluation as well as the Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation. He is currently a member of the editorial board of the Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation. In 1993, Dr. McDavid won the University of Victoria Alumni Association Teaching Award. In 1996, he won the J. E. Hodgetts Award for the best English-language article published in Canadian Public Administration. From 1990 to 1996, he was Dean of the Faculty of Human and Social Development at the University of Victoria. In 2004, he was named a Distinguished University Professor at the University of Victoria and was also Acting Director of the School of Public Administration during that year. In addition to teaching online courses in the School of Public Administration Graduate Certificate in Evaluation Program, he is a member of the Evaluation Advisory Committee for the Canadian International Development Agency. Irene Huse holds a Master of Public Administration from the University of Victoria and is a PhD student in the School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria. She has worked as an evaluator and researcher at the University of Northern British Columbia and the University of Victoria, and in the private sector; she has also worked as a policy analyst in several government ministries in British Columbia. Her research has appeared in the American Journal of Evaluation and the Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation. She is a recent recipient of a three-year Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. Laura R. L. Hawthorn holds a Master of Arts degree in Canadian history from Queen's University in Ontario, Canada and a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of Victoria. After completing her MPA, she worked as a manager for several years in the British Columbia public service and non-profit sector before leaving to raise a family. She is currently living in Vancouver, working on her horse farm and being mom to her two small boys.
- Author(s)Irene Huse,James C. McDavid,Laura R. L. Ingleson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.