Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionProgrammed cell death (PCD) plays pivotal roles in tumor progression, cancer therapeutics and resistance of tumor cells to therapy. This book gives a comprehensive overview of the mechanisms that are involved in mediating and regulating PCD in cancer. It provides an indication of the utility of PCD in cancer therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 615
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight787 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEileen White,Roya Khosravi-Far
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.