All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide that teaches you to use the complete range of Excel programming tasks to solve problems. This work also provides discussion of how the Excel object model works with .NET tools, including Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), for the developers looking forward to .NET development.
- Author BiographyJeff Webb is the author of Excel 2003 Programming: A Developer's Notebook. Jeff has written about computers and technology for 20 years. His books include Using Excel Visual Basic for Applications; Visual Basic Developer's Workshop; and Developing Web Applications with Visual Basic .NET. He has also written programming guides, articles, and sample applications for Microsoft and Digital Equipment Corporation.
- Author(s)J. Webb,Steven Saunders
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1738 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.