All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.48Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the introductory programming course, this Java textbook uses game programming as a central pedagogical tool to improve student engagement, learning outcomes, and retention. It assumes the reader has no prior programming experience.
- Author(s)Jane C. Fritz,William McAllister
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication28/09/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Series TitleComputer Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.