Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.95Trending at £17.21
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition includes all IEC proposed amendments and corrections for the planned 1999 revision of IEC 1131-3, as agreed by the IEC working group. It accurately describes the languages and concepts, and interprets the standard for practical implementation and applications.
- Author BiographyRobert Lewis is the UK expert on two IEC working groups defining the PLC programming language standard (IEC 1131-3) and developing a new standard for specifying reusable software function blocks for distributed industrial and manufacturing systems (IEC 1499). He is a Fellow of the IET and has been concerned with the development of control systems for a wide range of industrial applications for over 15 years. One of his particular interests is the application of graphical programming techniques to the design of industrial control software.
- Author(s)R. W. Lewis
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleControl, Robotics and Sensors
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.