CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.18
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £37.35
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- Author(s)H. Bekic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/1984
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 177
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1984 ed.
- Table Of ContentsNote on a test example for ALGOL60 compilers by D.E. Knuth.- The assignment to a type procedure identifier in ALGOL60.- The meaning of names in PL/I.- Defining a language in its own terms.- Note on some problems concerning the PL/I manual and its re-writing.- Definable operations in general algebras, and the theory of automata and flowcharts.- Formalization of storage properties.- On the formal definition of programming languages.- A formal definition of a PL/I subset.- Mathematical semantics and compiler correctness.- Towards a mathematical theory of processes.- From comments arising from a lecture in Amsterdam, June 1972.- The semantics of parallel processing.- Nondeterministic functions and the semantics of CSP.- Nondeterministic programs : An example.- A model of nondeterminism: Indexed sets and their equivalence.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.