Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.76Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 24 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.50Was:£39.99Free postage
- £23.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to use MapPoint's interactive mapping abilities to improve your company's bottom line. This guide helps to learn how to build custom applications for the desktop, web, and mobile devices. It is useful for those who want to render maps, calculate routes, obtain real-time location information, and analyze map data.
- Author BiographyChandu Thota works as a software design engineer for Microsoft Corporation in the MapPoint team. Having been a developer for more than 5 years, he wakes up everyday with a goal to make things as simple and efficient as possible for developers to build applications on the MapPoint platform. Chandu has published several articles related to the Microsoft .NET Framework and founded an online .NET Web Services portal, http://www.esynaps.com. He is also a co-author of the books Understanding the .NET Framework and Building an ASP.NET Intranet, both published by Apress.
- Author(s)Chandu Thota
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £35.51Trending at £36.91
- £53.48Trending at £58.46
- £21.73Trending at £23.01
- £39.53Trending at £45.38
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.