Programming VB.NET: A Guide for Experienced Programmers by Gary Cornell, Jonathan Morrison (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.38Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- Description'Programming VB .NET: A Guide for Experienced Programmers', second edition, concentrates on teaching experienced, primarily VB6, programmers all the ins and outs of what is, for all practical purposes, a new language. New features include: Beefed-up chapter on Windows Forms and re-written chapters on ADO.NET, ASP.NET, and .NET assemblies.
- Author BiographyJonathan Morrison has written several books on C++ and Visual Basic programming, and has over seven years of experience developing applications in Visual Basic, C++, and Java. He has consulted for Racal Datacom, The Maxim Group, and Cyberguard, and has held lead development positions at AIG, Autonation USA, and Digitalbond Inc. He currently works for Microsoft's Solution Integration Engineering Team, where he helps Microsoft's enterprise customers design, develop, and debug their large-scale applications.
- Author(s)Gary Cornell,Jonathan Morrison
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note377 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight987 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.