All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively updated and expanded version of the best-selling first edition now covers recent and more advanced features of Haskell.
- Author BiographyGraham Hutton is Professor of Computer Science at the University of Nottingham. He has taught Haskell to thousands of students and received numerous best lecturer awards. Hutton has served as an editor of the Journal of Functional Programming, Chair of the Haskell Symposium and the International Conference on Functional Programming, and Vice-Chair of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Special Interest Group on Programming Languages, and is an ACM Distinguished Scientist.
- Author(s)Graham Hutton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 120 exercises
- Weight540 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.