All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical, example-driven introduction teaches the foundations of the Mathematica language so it can be applied to solving concrete problems.
- Author BiographyPaul Wellin worked for Wolfram Research from the mid 1990s through 2011 directing the Mathematica training efforts with the Wolfram Education Group. He has taught mathematics at both public schools and at the university level for over 12 years. He has given talks, workshops and seminars around the world on the integration of technical computing and education and he has served on numerous government advisory panels on these issues. He is the author of several books on Mathematica.
- Author(s)Paul Wellin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus. 280 colour illus. 20 tables 290 exercises
- Weight1690 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.