Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £27.99Trending at £28.63
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the interaction between the Nagas and the West, beginning with British military conquest, followed by American missionary intrusion of Naga soil, has resulted in the gradual demise of Naga culture. Consequences are still being felt in the lack of sense of direction and confusion among Nagas today.
- Author BiographyTezenlo Thong received his PhD degree in Religious and Theological Studies from the University of Denver and the Iliff School of Theology. His academic interests include indigenous cultures and religious traditions and colonization, proselytization and their impact on cultures at the periphery.
- Author(s)Tezenlo Thong
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleVitality of Indigenous Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Afe Adogame,Dr. Graham Harvey,Ms Ines Talamantez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.