Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number495
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight876 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrzej Mackiewicz,Jan Zeromski,Maciej Kurpisz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsT-Cells. CD3-dependent regulation of early TCRbeta gene expression in mainstream alphabeta and NKalphabeta T cell development; N. Baur, K. Eichmann. Molecular characterization of gut T cell precursors in in euthymic and athymic mice; F. Lambolez, B. Rocha. CRTH: marker for the detection of human Th2 and Tc2 cells; L. Cosmi, et al. GILZ, a glucocorticoid hormone induced gene, modulates T lymphocytes activation and death through interaction with NF-kB; C. Riccardi, et al. Tyrosine phosphorylation of PICOT and its translocation to the nucleus in response of human T cells to oxidative stress; Y. Babichev, N. Isakov. Immune Receptors. The molecular specificity of IgG-Fc interactions with Fcgamma receptors; Y. Mimura. Regulation of myeloid cell proliferation and survival by p75/AIRM1 and CD33 surface receptors; M.C. Mingari, et al. X-linked lymphoproliferative disease: the dark side of 2b4 function; C. Bottino, et al. Antigen Presentation / Dendritic Cells. Role of tapasin in MHC class I antigen presentation in vivo; N. Garbi, et al. Regulation of transporters associated with antigen processing (TAPs) by nucleotide binding to, and hydrolysis by, Walker consensus sequences; L. Saveanu, P.M. Van Endert. The AIR-1 encoded class II transactivator (CIITA): the master coordinator of MHC class II gene expression and ..more; R.S. Accolla. Major histocompatibility complex class II (MHC II) expression during development of human fetal brain and haemopoietic organs; T. Wierzba-Bobrowicz, et al. Interactions between dendritic cells; S.C. Knight, et al. Neural regulation of dendritic cell function; G.J.M. Maestroni. A central role for heat shock proteins in host deficiency; P.K. Srivastava. Cytokines. Allele specific regulation of cytokine genes: monoallelic expression of the IL-1A gene; C.L. Verweij, et al. Effect of polysaccharide sulfates on the production of interleukin-8 in an ex vivo model; P.P. Jagodzinski, W.H. Trzeciak. Coordination of interleukin-6 biology by membrane bound and soluble receptors; S. Rose-John. Termination and modulation of IL-6-type cytokine signaling; P.C. Heinrich, et al. Cytokine-induced STAT signalling through the cytoplasmic compartment; P.B. Sehgal. Cytokine-mediated growth inhibition of human melanoma cells; M. Kortylewski, et al. Interleukin-6, tumor necrosis factor a and interferon g in patients with anorexia nervosa; R. Komorowska-Pietrzykowska, et al. Interleukin-1 system in testis -- quantitative analysis; N. Rozwadowska, et al. Immunodeficiences. Mapping genes underlying complex disorders: progress on IgA deficiency and common variable immunodeficiency; I. Vorechovsky, et al. Ataxia-Telangiectasia; S.G. Becker-Catania, R.A. Gatti. Gene therapy of severe combined immunodeficiencies; A. Fischer, et al. Immune reconstitution after highly active anti-retroviral treatment of HIV infection; B. Autran, et al. Dissimilarity of cinical signs with parameters characterizing immune system; N.K. Gorlina, et al. Autoimmunity. The role of Fc receptors and complement in autoimmunity; U. Baumann, R.E. Schmidt. Effect of Hsp70-peptide complexes generated in vivo on modulation EAE; G. Galazka, et al. Gene transfer of protective cytokines in rheumatoid arthritis; O. Distler, et al. Modification of humoral antisperm response; B. Grygielska, et al. Allergy / Inflammation. Immunologic mechanisms of allergen-specific immu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.