Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 316 p.
- Weight580 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byH. McAllister,J. J. M. Harbison,J. T. Quinn,P. J. Graham
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsI. Behaviour Modification with Children.- Mannerisms, Mutilation and Management.- Acquisition of the Two-Word Pivot-Open Structure in Subnormal Children: A Case Study.- Comparison Among Therapists Attempting Language Training and Generalization of Punishment Effects in the Behaviour Modification of a Schizophrenic Child.- Treatment of Anorexia in Early Infancy - Some Behavioural Approaches.- Problems in the Conditioning Treatment of Enuresis.- II. Behavioural Approaches to Neurotic Disorders.- Are Phobics Jll?: Subject Sampling and the Validity of Treatment Analogues of Phobic Anxiety States.- Response Prevention and Modelling in the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Neurosis: A Study of 24 Patients.- Three Flooding Procedures in the Treatment of Agoraphobics.- The Efficiency of a Standardized Assertive Training Program (ATP).- Behaviour Therapy and Bereavement.- Models of Depression.- III. Behaviour Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction.- The Masters and Johnson Approach to Marital Sexual Problems in a National Health Service Setting.- The Relevance of the Masters and Johnson Methodology to the Treatment of Sexual Disorders in an Outpatient.- Treatment of Frigidity by Group Desensitization.- Aversion Therapy with Sexual Deviants.- A Controlled Investigation of the Efficacy of Conjoint Marital Therapy: Interpretative Versus Directive.- Marital Interaction in Sexual Dysfunction.- IV. Approaches to Specific Behaviour Problems.- Systematic Desensitization and Self-Control Training in the Treatment of Speech Anxiety.- Therapy for Smoking.- Self-Control Techniques and Obesity.- The Effects of Monetary Rewards and Feedback on the Work Behaviour of Psychiatric Patients.- V. Some Physiological Aspects of Behaviour Modification.- The Relationship between Physiological and Psychophysiological Measures of Sexual Response.- Changes in Cardiac Rate Effected by Operant Reinforcement Contingencies.- Physiological Correlates of the Extinction of an Avoidance Response Under Three Conditions of Activation.- Clinical Observations Regarding the Use of Electromyographic Feedback with Chronically Anxious Patients.- VI. The Implementation of Behaviour Modification in the Environment.- Interaction Patterns in Clinical Behaviour Therapy.- The Application of the Principles of Behaviour Modification to Social Work Agencies in the South West Lancashire Area.- Behaviour Modification in a Therapeutic Community.- VII. Analysis and Evaluation of Behaviour Modification.- A Mathematical Model for the Analysis of Therapies.- Mathematical Models for Evaluation of Therapies.- An Approach to the Experimental Investigation of Some Parameters of Systematic Desensitization of the Individual Patient.- Discriminant Function Analysis of the SOM.- VIII. Methodological Problems in Behaviour Modification.- Behaviour is Behaviour is Behaviour.- Therapist Variables in the Desensitization of Clinically Phobic Patients.- An Evaluation of the Factors that Influence Prognosis in Behaviour Therapy.- Prognosis in Behavioural Psychotherapy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.